Return to the Southwestern Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Opinions on renaming/expanding desert forums???

Posted by beca 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 26, 13 at 12:07

Would you be interested in having two separate desert gardening forums? We need your opinion on this idea. There would only be a High Desert Forum and a separate Low Desert Forum.

We want to ask GW to rename & expand the old forums. This would replace the other forums (ex: Southwest and Xeric, Arizona, Nevada, Utah forums).

Please let us know what you think on this forum or go to the Arizona's posting.

Thanks!!

This post was edited by beca on Sat, Jan 26, 13 at 12:16

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Opinions on renaming/expanding desert forums???

I've already chimed in on the Arizona forum, although there it sounded like the question was simply whether a High Desert Forum should be implemented. If that's the issue, then no, there is not enough traffic to support that....

On the other hand, if the question is whether to consolidate these 4 forums, I say GO FOR IT! Though I do have to mention that only one of these (the Arizona Forum) is really active, so splitting it into two (Low and High Desert) may still mean some slow times...

o

Thanks for your interest!!!! I will continue to push ahead...

o

• Posted by babesy Zone 7 North Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 21, 13 at 11:36

I am in North Texas. I would like to have a forum that does not include southern California and Texas.

Thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Southwestern Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here