Return to the Southwestern Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
check out my webshots please

Posted by superman9138 z7b NM (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 12, 04 at 2:00

Hey guys,
Check out the webshots page, not done yet, but has some nice pics, be sure to check out the saguaro here in albuquerque
http://community.webshots.com/user/superman9138

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: check out my webshots please

Nice pics. That first pic looks like it was taken at that new neighborhood at 528 and alameda.

o

Hwy Superman,
awesome photos! My new neighbor in the South Valley has a couple of palms in his yard and they're doing pretty good. If they survive the winter, I think I'll get a couple. I'm not sure, but I think there's yet another even larger saguaro in the valley - down on 2nd and Prosperity. I'll check it out tonight when I make my car payment. I've wondered what it was and when I saw the saguaro photo of yours, I thought it might be one. It's about 12 feet tall.

o

The first pics are in the neighborhood on coors and alemeda,

Moonsinger, If you think there is another saguaro, Please tell me where it is, Id love to take pictures of it, And, do you know what kind of palms are near you?
Thanks
Scott
Albuquerque, NM

o

Hey superman,
I'm just not up on species, but the leaves are fan shaped and the trunks are tan, and very rough looking. I will give you the directions via email me, on both my neighbor's palms and the giant one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Southwestern Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here