Return to the Gardens and Education Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'gardening naturally' TV show

Posted by
Dan A. - 7
(danialaa1@msn.com) on
Tue, Jan 23, 01 at 2:10

I am looking for the "gardening naturally" TV show with Barbara Damrosch and Eliot Coleman. I caught about 4 episodes on Dis-H&L then it just vanished. Where did it go? I also cannot seem to find any of the videos (except 2) of the series on the web. Anyone know where I could get all 52 episodes?

Thanks much...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'gardening naturally' TV show

If you find out, Dan, Please let me know!!! I used to watch that show all the time on HGTV and have been looking for it ever since it left. How sad am I!!!

o

Where oh where did their television show go? Please someone has to have the answer to this question! I called the tv station when Barbara and Eliots program stopped and they gave this address to me,
BARBARA & ELIOT
RR BOX 14
HARBORSIDE, MAINE 04642
I wrote but got no responce!
Thanks!
Pam

o

Check with the folks over at the organic forum or the soil forum. I think I heard that the show's no longer around.
- K

o

I would be happy with reruns. It was one of the best shows out there.

o

yes where the heck is the show "Gardening Naturally", it really is by far the best show around. The show is excellent, all business and no fluff. I see that it is now back on the Discovery channel but not very often. I'd like to get the whole series if possible.

o

GARDENING ON TV

The television show Gardening Naturally, hosted by Barbara and Eliot, aired on The Learning Channel from 1993 until a few years ago. Reruns are now shown on The Discovery Home and Leisure Network. No future segments are currently planned.

Please direct any questions and comments to:
Discovery Networks Comments
1-859-342-8439
(9 AM and 6 PM (ET) Monday-Friday)

Several Gardening Naturally shows are available on video. Call Customer Service toll free:
Discovery Networks Sales
1-800-475-6636
(9am to 6pm, ET, Monday-Friday)

Here is a link that might be useful: Four Season Farm

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardens and Education Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here