Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenlover24

Cutest children garden decor! My child loves it!

gardenlover24
14 years ago

I bought this kid's yard stake for my child so that he can start to garden with me because whenever mommy is gardening he is just so bored so I bough him his own garden decor and he just loves it so much. He now ask's me if we can go out and garden. I happen to see an ad for a home decor online store and I was completely surprised to see a children's decor section. I never even thought about it. The online store had the cutest monkey's, rabbit's, lion, mouse etc. When it came in the mail and he opened it he was so excited.

I recommend to start to get kid's into gardening, get them their own garden decor so that they can have a new friend in the garden. My son named his and even brings me outside so he can garden by himself, even when mommy doesn't want too!!!

The site I bought mine from was firezoneceramics.com and I went to the online store then clicked on the children's decor link. I hope this info brings many of fun gardening days for you and your children. Check out the mouse, it is super cute! I also bought a real nice alligator from the site as well and some other home decor items.

~Garden Lover

Comment (1)

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA