Return to the Gardening with Kids Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Reg's Fairy Garden update

Posted by reg68 Jersey UK (reg@reg-garden.com) on
Sat, Mar 11, 06 at 23:49

Fairy Garden update. Just thought that you might like the latest on my garden. Since I started building it a year ago, it has grabbed the attention of not only young children, but adults of all ages. The gardens are open every day to the public, purely for fund raising. We are raising funds for our local animal shelter from the main garden and the money from entry to the Fairy Garden goes to the BBC Children in need appeal. Please take a look at the site live on the webcam and hopefully enjoy it. Fairy Garden webcam, .. http://www.reg-garden.com/webcam_5.htm and the Fairy Garden site .. .. http://www.reg-fairygarden.co.uk/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Reg's Fairy Garden update

That is something my kids would like. The kids forum is a rather inactive one, you may consider posting this on something like the cottage gardening forum, so more people can see your tremendous place.

(and put the link in the "optional link URL" at the bottom.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening with Kids Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here