Return to the Gardening with Kids Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A- Level Technology project

Posted by j-bird (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 30, 08 at 11:57

Hello

I'm a pupil at St.Edwards School, Cheltenham, Glos. I am in my final year of school and doing an A-Level technology project. I am proposing to build a unit for children to grow plants in, feed birds, collect water, collect and make compost and generally learn about the environment in a fun and interactive way. I have a budget of 55.
I have a few general questions. If anybody out there would answer them that would be great in helping me in my general research. Thanx very much.

1. Do you know of a product like this already? If yes please elaborate.
2. Do u think children in primary education would like this and want one? If no please elaborate.
3. What size do you think would be good in an average sized garden.
4. Is there any general advise you can give on a product like this??

Thank you very much for you time
Jessica Mayers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A- Level Technology project

Google the following: 1) Junior Master Gardener and 2) Audubon Society. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening with Kids Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here