Return to the Gardening with Kids Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Children's Literature, Gardening

Posted by socks12345 Calif. z10 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 1, 05 at 9:25

I found this website which lists the best of children's gardening fiction. Thought maybe someone here would be interested.

It's the top 40 books from the last 100 years.

Here is a link that might be useful: Children's Gardening Fiction

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Children's Literature, Gardening

Thanks Socks. Just in time for Christmas, so I can sneakily encourage a love of gardening.

o
RE: Children's Literature, Gardening

Oh great, Gottagarden. Glad someone found the list of interest. I haven't read most of them, but if you are interested in vegetable gardening, the book How Groundhog's Garden Grew is especially nice.

o
RE: Children's Literature, Gardening/

I just thought of one more thing. For anyone searching for the best prices for books online (gardening or otherwise), and if you don't mind used books, here is a site I have found most helpful:

Here is a link that might be useful: CampusI

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening with Kids Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here