Return to the Gardening with Kids Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Study for kid gardening

Posted by Paul_OK z7 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 21, 02 at 11:15

Where would you go to get a Masters degree to help you garden with kids? I know you don't have to have an advance degree. If you wanted one where would you go?

Right now we are looking at Hort Therapy at Virginia Tech or Texas AM any other ideas? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Study for kid gardening

I took some classes from Kansas State on Horticulture therapy, or you can come and help me with my kids garden in Iowa. Guaranteed to learn a lot!! LOL There is great kids garden info through the Iowa State Extension too.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening with Kids Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here