Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michael_ct

Gardening Made Easy Gardening Guide

Michael - Ct
24 years ago

I have just received a package in the mail about a product named Gardening Made Easy. It would appear that it is a complete guide to gardening.

I was wondering if anybody out there has seen this before, and if so whether or not it is any good. It really does seem to offer a lot.

I'd be very greatful for any information on this guide, or any other.

Thankyou in advance.

Michael

Comments (10)

• Rich - NY
    24 years ago

I want to follow up on that last comment. The Gardening Made Easy kit that I collected does sound like the one you mentioned Clare, but I must disagree with it being expensive. The beauty of this kit was that I didn't have to outlay a chunk of money to get a complete encyclopedia, but only a few dollars every couple of weeks. Now I agree, that after a while, the cost builds up, but for the amount of information I got, and learnt, I think it was more than worth the value.

I hope this helps you out Michael, even if it is a bit late.

• marcia nelsen
    23 years ago

I would think twice about the Gardening Made Easy book. By the time you get the complete book it is about $300. The cards are sent out in a disorganized fashion and when you are done getting the cards if there are any missing the company is very difficult to work with to get things cleared up. I did not get my index and card # 11 for one of the sections and I have had no end of trouble trying to get my set completed. Needless to say after spending that much money I do feel the set should be complete. It is a lovely book but I think you could find something equally as good in a bookstore section on horticulture.

• ray hulbert
    23 years ago

I havelooking for some infortmation on southwest gardening. prefelby he tucson area. Ineed some on how to plant hunting beach hibiscus. I also need some infomation on general gardening in the mation above. thankyou.ray

• Jeraldine L.Myers - 32034bch
    23 years ago

I would like to grow a nice herb gardening

• bigfoote8
    21 years ago

I too have collected this book. It has been great lost of info. When I run into a ploblem in my garden I get My gardening made easy books and look it up. Here is the phone # 1-800-954-5290, their address is 444 Liberty Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1207 : Name of the company is International Masters Publishers

Richard

• Paul_OK
    21 years ago

go to your local extension service. You should be able to find them in the government pages under county.

At my office we have the same thing... except it is free. come by occasionally and pick up upto 10 factsheets free. Put them into a cheap three ring binder. You also get the benefit of localized information. Can't beat it.

I am the local extension horticulture educator so I am biased.
    Paul

• missys-garden
    16 years ago

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COLLECT THIS SET AND THE COMPANY IMP-USA STATES THAT THEY NO LONGER CARRY THIS PRODUCT BUT IF YOU E-MAIL THEM AT THEIR WEBSITE THEY HAVE IT LISTED AS IN REGARDS TO:. IF ANYONE HAS AN IDEA OF HOW OR WHERE I CAN BEGIN MY COLLECTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I HAVE COLLECTED OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY BUT I REALLY WANT THIS ONE. THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP.
    MISSY

• Nilda Juliana Johnston
    3 years ago

Pls call me on +1 4164141534 or email me njohn10275@aol.com

• Dina Gross
    11 months ago

I have the complete set with the exception of the last shipment...I have tried for years to get it. The company sent me a duplicate of the 2nd to last so my set is incomplete.

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor
More Discussions