Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
radovan_gw

Gardener's daughter

radovan
16 years ago

From the age of 7 months up to now the age of 19 years young she was constantly with me. I mean constantly. I am a backyard addict, in my miniature garden and my backyard I sit constantly. Yes my daughter is always with me in the backyard, in our garden. She has her own little chair, her own little shovel, her bag full of papers, crayons, a little radio, stickers, her little blanket hand made in Serbia, JUMBO eraser, lots of soil, plastic containers, seeds, and lots questions. She and I never stopped talking, anything and everything under the blue sky.

I can say that our backyard and our little garden made a very good daughter and a very, very proud father.

From the age of 13 years young I was driving her to the University of Toronto classes for smart "kids" where she would study mathematics and electrical engineering.

To shorten my story; my daughter is a 3rd year Electrical Engineering student and doing very well.

Gardening does help. She did not loiter in/ and around shopping malls, instead she was playing in the backyard and gardening what made her that hard work can produce a good results.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner