Ana :)

• angelo_s
    Original Author
    19 years ago

thank you. I'm still learning how to use my camera
    more pics coming soon the instruction book is over 100 pages lol

• mdahms1979
    19 years ago

Your tank looks great and will only look better with time. Are you planning on breeding your Basilisks or is this just home?

• noobtoterraiums
    18 years ago

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen must have been extremly expensive I wish mine could even come close to this

• back2eight
    18 years ago

very nice! Where did you get those thick viney thingies? I want some!

• deadhamster
    18 years ago

With this post being over a year old, I wouldn't count on it being checked by the original poster any time soon. Looks like he has some fake vines (the darker ones) that they sell at pet stores, as well as some real wood. I think the wood is grape wood, but I could be wrong. blackjungle carries wood like that.

• sixeachlimb
    17 years ago

And hopefully he's not keeping all those animal species in the tank together anymore...A red-eyed treefrog is an expensive meal for a Chinese water dragon...Let alone the toxins from the fb toads, the stress on the gecko, and lord knows what else he jammed in there.

Pretty, but not practical.

• iliketerrariums
    17 years ago

The set up is almost all artificial, nice, but not my taste =) the vines that every one seems to like (myself included at one time) are not good for humid setups, they have an inner core of some type of bendable metal that does rust rather quickly, also, the color comes off after a while in the humid set up, and I must agree, this is an old post that Ive seen posted everywhere but never updated by the orig poster, Im glad to hear from you guys! I havnt seen much activity on this site for some time =)

• angelo_s
    Original Author
    17 years ago

yes I am keeping all the animals in there still I've had the tank for 3 years now and knowone has been eaten or got sick. the vines are the ones that you can find in pet stores but I have replaced them with my pothos plant it just keeps growing and growing all over the place and my moss now covers my "artificial" rock backround that I made out of sand also I added ghostwood to the tank and moss is also growing on there too I'll post some pics in the near future because right now I'm in the middle of moving out of my apartment and into a house

• matt_19
    16 years ago

Wow I know with is like a year after the last post but I'f love and update. That a really nice cage. Do you still have it? How much did everything cost. Did you build the tank yourself? I;d llove any help you could give. I though my tank was nice but that one is just awesome.

• dzongos
    16 years ago

wow
    that is very nice

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm