Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (5)

• iliketerrariums
    18 years ago

???dont want to sound mean but you mentioned the following in your post "I got lots of cool exotic plants you cant find anywhere"??? I counted maybe three? and they dont look to be "plants that you cant find anywhere"? Im really not trying to knock you or your set up, I think its really a nice looking set up! =) but.....and by the way, thats the coolest little Gecko! Gonzo was it? =)

• noobtoterraiums
    Original Author
    18 years ago

yup its gonzo the gecko hes pretty cool! well 3 of the plants I couldnt find at any nursery around here I got them online so they may not be ultra expensive rare but rare in the fact you cant get them at homedepot or our local nurserys

• iliketerrariums
    18 years ago

Just wait for spring or just a bit after, then you will see the tropical foliage that will hit the shelves at homedepot and such! That will be a good time to pick up pitcher plants too! Keep a look out! =)

• mdahms1979
    18 years ago

It looks good and with a few more plants and some time it will look very natural. The crested gecko is super cute.

• dougtx
    18 years ago

hey there that is a very nice setup you have. i agree within a short time you will have growth everywhere with those, and i like the idea of just a few plant species-very natural! the waterfall looks great also-you ought to train/encourage that plant in front to the right to where it covers the transition from land to water. maybe add a mounted orchid to the back wall as well-your gecko will love this setup good job!