Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sdpegasus

Where to get terrarium plant seeds?

sdpegasus
19 years ago

Does anyone know of a place that sells seeds for plants suitable for a terrarium? I have found plenty of places that sell the plants, and, though I would love to start out with the actual plants, there is no way I can afford to do that right now, so I figure seeds are the best way to go (plus, I won't be able to set up my *real* terr for a little while anyway).

I posted a request for plants on the houseplant exchange forum because there is no terrarium plant exchange page (why is that???) but I figured I might get better luck asking here as well.

I am interested in plants, cuttings, starts and seeds. Unfortunately, I don't have much to exchange at the moment, but I would be happy to exchange what I have (check my exchange page) or send SASE or postage for anyone who is interested in doing that.

Beyond that, if anyone knows of any sites that sell seeds of appropriate plants (carnivorous, tillandsias, vines, mosses, ferns, etc.) please let me know!

Thanks.

BTW- this is a very helpful forum--I got a lot of informative responses to my first post, and read a lot of great info in many past posts. Hopefully as I get into this further I'll be able to offer some helpful info as well...

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County