Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hottielover14

exo terra fogger problems

hottielover14
18 years ago

hey everybody i have a medium exo terra waterfall w/ the exo terra fogger...the waterfall works perfectly but the fogger is acting up..last night it was doin fine when i set it up and when i went to bed all the water in the waterfall had been dispersed w/ the fogger but i shut it off..but this morning when i tried to start it, it didnt work..i mean it lights up and i see that jet stream of water but the fog doesn't come out unless i take off a piece of the waterfall that covers the fogger..has anybody else been thru this?..please help

Comments (8)

• iliketerrariums
    18 years ago

I have no clue as I never had one, but if it doesnt work take it back and get a new one, if you have the same problem (hopefully not) you know not to invest your money in that product ever again! =) Good luck

• hottielover14
    Original Author
    18 years ago

ok thanx, does anybody else kno whats wrong?

• hottielover14
    Original Author
    18 years ago

nevermind i got it working

• iliketerrariums
    18 years ago

Cool! What was wrong with it? Maybe someone else will need this info sometime in the future, ya never know! =)

• iliketerrariums
    18 years ago

Cool! What was wrong with it? Maybe someone else will need this info sometime in the future, ya never know! =)

• mdahms1979
    18 years ago

The amount of fog produced depends on the depth of the water. If the water is too deep you won't get any fog.

• noobtoterraiums
    18 years ago

I also have a exo terra waterfall and fogger the previous poster mikedahms is correct if the water is to deep you wont get any fog and if it sits to high it wont turn on... also the filter and pump it comes with that you get is horrbile. I had to make all kinds of custom modifications to mine to make it work ill post a pic of my setup for you in the gallery =)

• hottielover14
    Original Author
    18 years ago

what kind of modifications?