Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cdfortin_gw

A Note to Newbies

Cdfortin
18 years ago

In recent weeks I have noticed several new members to the forum. First of all, I would like to welcome you all into our community. I think you will find this forum to be insightful and very helpful.

I just want to bring one thing to your attention. Periodically, newer members post messages that are entirely too basic. Questions like, "what light should I use," "what soil should I use," "how do you make a false bottom," "what type of plants should I use" are often posted. My favorite: "how do you make a terrarium."

I'm not trying to be hostile, but I just want to remind everyone of the convenient little search engine located at the bottom of each page. Please, before you go about posting a basic question, search the forum to see what you can find. Moreover, I would reccomend that you peruse some of the many excellent terrarium sites that are on the net today.

I'm not trying to signal out anyone, and I'm not trying to be rude or "matter-of-fact." I know that I posted many basic questions when I first joined the group, so I have no right to accuse anyone of doing the same.

Good luck with your terrariums!!

Danny

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner