Return to the Terrariums Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
African Violets in Perth, Australia

Posted by Jason_Aussie West Australia (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 4, 13 at 8:53

I am new to terrariums and thoroughly enjoying my new hobby. I'm trying to get hold of a miniature African Violet to be planted in my indoor terrarium.

Does anyone in the community know what nurseries in Perth stock miniature violet varieties?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: African Violets in Perth, Australia

Alas, I cannot be of much help (and as such hope you don't mind me responding to your post). If nothing else, you might try contacting African Violet Association of Australia -- I've included a link for you at the bottom of my post. Through them, you might find members who grow such and would be willing to part with either plants or at least leaves (from which you could grow your own). They also might be able to steer you towards reliable vendors DownUnder.

Post some pics some time -- would love to see your terr(s). IME, AV's grow like weeds in terrariums. Smiley

Here is a link that might be useful: African Violet Association of Australia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Terrariums Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here