Return to the Terrariums Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First timer here...help! :-)

Posted by hummingbirddaisy 5a (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 21, 06 at 14:22

I have a 30-40 gal size tank, and would love to use it for plants, and maybe eventually put a froggy or two in it.
CAN someone start me off in the right direction of materials I will need, and the appropriate type plants suitable for this type of habitat?
I know NOTHING thus far, but I would LOVE to do this.

Any and ALL help will be greatly!!!! appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Tina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First timer here...help! :-)

Hi Hummingbirddaisy! Welcome to the site! Its been crazy slow around here for a couple months now, just about four of us visit about once a month, I visit almost daily, but Im not the brightest bulb on the tree! LOL! I think your best bet for now is to scroll on down to the bottom of the page and type in "first time building terrarium" or "new to terrariums" or something along those lines, then press the "search" button, youll find a lot of great info there and most if not all of your questions will be answered! you can also hop on over to, http://www.blackjungle.com/terrarium.htm , there you will find the most detailed, step by step, with pics! set up anywhere! No, I dont work for them! LOL! Just a big fan of the 4 foot set up! When/if you visit youll see why! PLEASE drop in as often as you can and give us updates and pics of your set up as soon as you can! =) Maybe itll get things going around here! Hope to hear from you soon! =)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Terrariums Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here