Return to the Test Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
French Patio doors help wanted.

Posted by DevinR Texas (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 3, 13 at 19:42

We are building a home and will need 14 French doors. None of them will be placed under an overhang. Therefore 100% wood is out. The aluminum clad doors by Jeld-Wen appear like very nice doors but so seem the ones by Neuma, which are fiberglass. Friends of our have aluminum clad doors by Lincoln and both units have rotten wood inside, so I am not certain if aluminum clad is perfect when you have no porch protection. For some reason I can get very little opinion on Neuma doors (some but it is many years old). Does anyone have a Neuma door and is willing to share their experience? I would be very thankful.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: French Patio doors help wanted.

You might want to submit your request on the Building a Home forum.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Test Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here