Return to the Test Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Black Spots on Plumeria Leaves

Posted by carol0271 Texas (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 19, 13 at 16:08

I have 3 Plumeria purchased from a gift shop in Kauai in 2012. I�m sorry I do not have the scientific names for the plants. The spots are on predominantly on my yellow Plumeria and I see a few now coming on my rainbow.

I have looked at many websites about diseases and pests and I�m not finding anything that describes exactly what this could be. I have hand washed with a light dish soap and thoroughly rinsed the leaves since this picture was taken. It has not helped. In fact many more of the leaves now have the spots than you see in this photo. The leaves eventually turn light green to yellow and fall off. I�m not sure what I need to buy to help with this problem. The spots are not raised and do not become holes but are smooth to the touch. Plants get full sun and are lightly watered every few days as we live south of Houston, TX and it has been in the upper 90s during the day. I have fertilized with Miracle Grow Superbloom (high middle number) 2 or 3 times this summer.

Any advise you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Black Spots on Plumeria Leaves

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Test Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here