Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: New Member Mid Tn Willing to Trade

Posted by greenhollow2 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 5, 06 at 23:59

I just found this site, I live in Middle Tn, want to join in on swaps for seeds, plants if I have em.

Need info on any established Swap meets in Middle or Near West Tn.

Just bought small farm site that is totally barren.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: New Member Mid Tn Willing to Trade

Welcome to the Garden Web forums. I live in middle Tn and and always check out this forum but do most of my trading on the Seed Exchange Forum and Winter Sowing Forum. There are different swaps that go on here in Tn but I dont have any info on them. People will start posting dates and locations soon for the Spring swaps. If you will send me your address I can send you some extra seed packs I have. I have plenty of bubble envelopes and stamps.
Jim

o

Welcome to the TN forum. We have a swap here in middle TN coming up in May...the Sat. BEFORE Memorial weekend...it should be the 20th. If you will go to www.midtnswap.com you will be able to find out all the info about it. If you can't get it, let me know and I will redirect you.
For directions, go to www.buffalocanoeing.com, and go to the directions link. Hope to see you in May.

Jan

o

Just saw that I have given the wrong website for the plant swap. Here is the correct one

midtnplantswap.com hope to see everyone there.

Jan

o

Or email me.

o

Green: Another thing you could do is put your wants etc in your trade list. I see it's still blank.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here