Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tnshadylady_gw

WANTED: Knoxville Brugs - Pick up only

TnShadyLady
17 years ago

Help! With the addition of several new cultivars, I find myself with more brugmansia than I can grow this summer.

I have several mature brugmansia (angel trumpets) that I am storing dormant in my basement. These are too large for me to haul over to the Knoxville Plant Swap on May 5. If you would like one or more, please email me (or post here) and I will hold them for you for a convenient pickup in the spring. I have a couple that could easily be picked up in a car, and 2-3 that are large enough that a van or truck is needed.

I will soon be starting the process of "waking them up" and you can expect to see blooms in late May to early June on mature brugs.

I also will be bringing rooted cuttings to the swap.

Cheryl aka "Nat"

Comments (12)

• krikit
    17 years ago

Cheryl - I'd love to have one of your Brugs if you have enough. I've sent you an email.

Frances

• TnShadyLady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Frances,
    I didn't receive an email from you - - it must be rolling around in cyber space. But I will certainly save you one.
    If I remember right, you have a big truck and I could save you a big one!

Cheryl

• TnShadyLady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I just sent myself a test email and it didn't go through. I don't know what's up -- so if you have an interest post here and I'll try to email you!

• krikit
    17 years ago

Thanks Cheryl! - My home computer is on the blink right now but should (hopefully) be fixed in a few days. You can send me a PM on the Knoxville Plant Swap forum if you'd like, or I'll let you know when my home email is back up.

Frances

• mari5us
    17 years ago

Hi Cheryl,
    I would also love to have one of your brugs. I can arrange to come by either before or after the swap if you'd like. Today is the first time I've been online in months-I hope I'm lucky enough that you still have some up for adoption.
    Thank you either way!
    Marianne

• TnShadyLady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Marianne,
    I will save you one!

• codered
    16 years ago

Hi, I would love to have one if you still have any. I could meet you some where convenient. Please let me know. Thanks! Christie

• codered
    16 years ago

Hi I sent you an e-mail i hope you got it. I'm not sure where you are located in knoxville, but I would LOVE to have one if you still have enough. I could come buy where ever to pick up. Thanks alot. Christie

• TnShadyLady
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Christie,
    I don't think the email system through GW is working. I am not receiving any emails and I've noticed several other posts where folks indicate there is a problem.

Assuming that Krikit and Marianne get the ones that they've asked for, I won't have anymore large ones. But I do have plenty of well rooted cuttings if you would like a couple.

I will be bringing them to this Saturday's swap. If that's not convenient, let me know here and we'll work out something.

Cheryl "Nat"

• codered
    16 years ago

That may be possible. Where is the swap at? Ive been trying to find out. Also what time? Her is my e-mail in case you need it... emtcodered2004@yahoo.com Thank You!!
    Christie

• TnShadyLady
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Christie,
    here is the website that gives all the information on the Knox Swap:
    www.knoxplantswap.com

There is also a thread under Tennessee Exchanges "Wanted: May 5 Knox Swap" and another under the Tennessee Discussions: "Knoxville May 5 Plant Swap"

Hope to see you Saturday.

Cheryl "Nat"

• codered
    16 years ago

thanks!!

Sponsored