Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: May 5 Knox Plant Swap

Posted by tnshadylady 7a (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 9, 07 at 17:14

Ok, the Knox Plant Swap trade forums are officially up and running! I have posted my list of plants that I know I'll have - - so go on over and take a look.

http://www.knoxplantswap.com/forum/

Some folks will be posting lists of extras that just need a good home, while others have special plants that they are hoping to swap for something that they are looking for.

If you are looking for something specific, there is also a forum where you can post your "looking for" list.

If you need information on when and where, be sure to go to the Swap Website - www.knoxplantswap.com. Also be sure to sign up for the swap email list which will keep everyone updated on news!

Spring come on! Cheryl "Nat"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: May 5 Knox Plant Swap

In spite of the rain, the Knoxville Spring Plant Swap was a HUGE success! We almost got flooded out with the small river running through our site and the pin holes in the roof that seemed to move directly over wherever I stood, but everything else was spectacular. We had 35 to 40 people show up, great food, tons and tons of plants, some cool fish, and friendly sociable generous traders.

For those of you that didn't come, you really missed a very exciting and fun event! Minus the rain, I think this would have to be the best swap we've ever had.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here