Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: east tn mountain madness plant swap new date !!

Posted by smokymist 6B EastTN (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 31, 06 at 1:26

WE had to make a change...here is the information..

The East TN Mountain Madness Plant swap, originally the East TN Plant swap, will be held on May 7th, which is a Sunday. We moved it from Saturday to Sunday. The Garden Girls will still be coming !!! We have a great location. The Seymour Community Park which is right off Chapman Highway on Community Park Road. There is a covered pavilion, picnic tables, bathrooms, and a great playground that is fenced in so you can bring your kiddos and not worry about them. Plenty of parking, and possibly an open concession stand. Email me at fai34@chartertn.net to get on our mailing list. We have folks coming from everywhere for this, very excited as it get's closer !!!

Cheryl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: east tn mountain madness plant swap new date !!

Just another update. Most of the folks coming to the East TN Mountain Madness Plant swap don't post here, so I thought I'd better come in and tell everyone what's up ! The Garden Girls will be at the plant swap from 12:30-1:30 that Sunday. You are welcome to arrive as early as 10 to setup, but no swapping until 12:30 to give everyone coming time to arrive. We have quite a few out of towners coming, Marianne, and some folks from Cosby and Jefferson City. I've had someone request information from Georgia, so who knows what will happen. This has already been written up in the Seymour Herald newspaper. They are asking that I do a story on it complete with pictures, so be sure and smile !! If everyone comes that is signed up, we are looking at 50-60 folks, if they bring the friends they are talking about bringing, we are looking at more. PLENTY of parking. A fenced in playground , swings, slides, etc. for your children. A pavilion with picnic tables, bathrooms and a little concession stand ( although you are more than welcome to bring your own lunch and drinks ). Any questions, email me at fai34@chartertn.net

Thanks again !

o
RE: wanted: east tn mountain madness plant swap new date !!

Hi Cheryl,
The site sounds great! I think it will work out sooo much better than the place we were at last spring. It sounds like there will be so much more space to spread out. I'm looking forward to hearing the garden girls.
Marianne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here