Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Someone Close by me to trade

Posted by glendasgarden Tennessee zone 6 (johnterry315@aol.com) on
Fri, Apr 21, 06 at 2:01

Someone close by me that has a pond, that I can see to get ideas, trade plants with, water plant with ect. I guess you would say a "garden buddy" I have looked in the pond forum but got no close by responses.
I live in Madison, Tennessee 37115

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Someone Close by me to trade

Well I wish that were me. I live in Seymour, TN, not sure how far that is for you .

o

Glenda,

I'm in morristown. Not sure how far that is, but I don't have pond. My father does and I am helping him with his, so I'd be happy to share info.

Smoky, do you have pond?? Just curious.

Kim

o

Madison is outside of Nashville. :-)

o

Hi Glenda,
I live in White House. I sent you an email.
Marianne

o

That's a little to far for regular visits. Sorry!

Kim

o

mari5us,
I havent gotten your mail :( please try to resend ?
Thanks,
Glenda

o

We don't have a water feature but Lavone and I would be more than happy to trade other stuff with ya. I've got more now than I can handle so when she mentions the pond idea I have to put my foot down and draw a line somewhere. I'm sure that we'll be doing some kind of water feature down the road though, she always wins!

We live in Crieve Hall, 37211, but I'll always call Goodlettsville my home!

o

Kim,
We have a little man made pond, the kids use it more for watching the frogs and toads than anything LOL. I also have several large "tub" like water features that I really enjoy. I would love to have a Large pond.

Cheryl

o

Hi, Glenda. I live in Madison, one block south of Neely's Bend on Madison Boulevard. Only problem is, I only have one small water feature and no pond yet. :-( I have plans for one, but it is in an area I'm not ready to tackle yet.

In the meantime, I do have lots of other plants and would love to have another local garden buddy. :-) Why don't you come by some time and get acquainted?

--April :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here