Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Knoxville May 27th Swap

Posted by tnshadylady 7a (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 10, 06 at 14:25

Plans are being finalized for the May 27 Plant Swap. Everyone is encouraged to come and please don't worry if you don't have anything to swap. There were be lots of plants available for the taking, plus you'll have the opportunity to meet some great gardeners! This swap isn't limited to GW members and we are expecting around 40-60 folks!!!

Details including directions are posted on the swap site:
http://www.knoxplantswap.com/index.html

PLUS Laura has added forums on our site for making prearranged trades and for the food sign up. When you select the swap forum button, you will need to register and then it will let you in! So come on over and let's start swapping!!!

The swap will start around 10, but feel free to come earlier and drink coffee if you want. No trading though (except for prearranged trades) until 10 to allow our out of town folks a chance to arrive and get settled in.

Bring a lawn chair, something to drink and one item for the picnic (see food sign up on the site).

If you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to email me.

Cheryl, also know as "Nat" to my gardening friends

Here is a link that might be useful: Knoxville Plant Swap Site

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Knoxville May 27th Swap

Cheryl/Nat,
Thanks for the link. I just went and signed in to the plant swap forum. Boy -- Laura, if you did this you are great!! I know you've spent a lot of time in it. You really did good!!
Marianne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here