Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Pineapple Sage

Posted by ladybug37091 z7 Tennessee (My Page) on
Wed, May 17, 06 at 8:39

If anybody has pineapple sage to share at the swap I would love some. I am also dreaming of shrubs, clematis, hibiscus and just about any other plant lol. I have a very large umbrella plant, small pots of aloe, swedish ivy, better boy tomatoes, summer squash, salvia coral nymph seedlings, country iris, and a sum and substance hosta ready so far. I will also have an assortment of books. I will pot up some toad lillies if someone is interested. The swap is only days away. Weehoo! Rhonda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Pineapple Sage

Hi, there. I snipped some cuttings from my pineapple sage not long ago and I believe they have rooted. I could bring you one of those if you like.

--April

P.S. I wouldn't mind another Swedish Ivy.....they smell so good! :-)

o

April,
I would love some rooted cuttings. You are more than welcome to the swedish ivy but maybe I'm missing something because I have never smelled it. Anyhow I will put your name on it. I will be at the table with the homemade paper flower, teenagers and ten year old plant lover. See you there! Rhonda

o

Hi Rhonda,
I'd love to trade you for some of your toad lilies, sum and substance hosta ,and summer squash seedlings. I am bringing pond plants and some glad bulbs, mixed lilies and mixed cannas. Please let me know if you'd like to trade.(plus other plants as I dig and divide them.)
Marianne

o

Marianne, I would love to trade with you. Do you still have zebra grass? I think pink futurity cannas would look great next to my pool. I like fragrant lilies if you have any. I will put your name on the sum and substance hosta, toad lilies and some squash. Whatever you come up with I am sure will be great. See you there very soon! Rhonda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here