Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
big_orange_vol_

wanted: you at the mtps

big_orange_vol_
17 years ago

If you arenÂt excited by now about the swap Saturday then you need to have someone check you for a pulse! According to what has been posted here on the Exchange Page, can you believe all the cool plants that are being brought to the MTPS? This is going to be awesome! We may have the largest variety of plants that weÂve ever had before! And some of the more exotic stuff mentioned...fagetaboutit!!! We are going to be hooked up with some of the coolest plants ever this year. I'm sure that we are going to blow the lid off of our previous attendance record too. You guys are in for a treat! And to top it off we get Marty too!!! Could it really get any better?

Seriously, ya'll make this whole thing work like a charm and I really appreciate it. I donÂt know where you could go on this Earth to find a nicer, more generous and caring group than ours. These swaps are all about you, for you and by you. Without your excitement and attendance we donÂt have a swap. So give yourselves a pat on the back. As I have said over and over for the past six years, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I can't imagine what others have to go through and deal with logistically in trying to organize, promote and run a swap that isn't attended by people as nice and helpful as ya'll are to me. So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for making this as easy as possible for Jan and I. YaÂll ought to thank Lavonne too for putting up with me during the month prior to each Swap. IÂm no picnic anyway but four weeks prior to these SwapsÂ..she deserves the Medal of Honor. After dating for two years, we just celebrated our Third Wedding Anniversary yesterday and IÂm still in shock that she will have anything to do with me five years later. I know yaÂll canÂt figure it out either. It truly is a mystery.

Speaking of thanks, we owe a huge debt to Jan & Jim for starting with the idea of having one of these things and then for donating their property to host it. The same goes for Mona and David. They are so wonderful and have worked so hard to make the MTPS a success! Please remember to keep them in your prayers. Major props to Bec Holder for giving of herself, her time and talent to donate our wonderful website for free. And to Joe Weaver, our MTPS Staff Photographer, (who got a byline last week), for all his hard work in documenting our swaps on film and looking for the most inopportune time to snap shots of me for mass viewing. Make sure that you hug their necks and thank them for all they do.

See ya Saturday morning!

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting