Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Bridal Wreath Spirea near Memphis

Posted by katiedidcottage z7 TN / Memphis (Oli (My Page) on
Tue, May 2, 06 at 13:17

Does anyone who lives within an hour or so of Memphis have any bridal wreath spirea that could spare some? I have a few things to trade if you look at my trade list on my page.

Katie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Bridal Wreath Spirea near Memphis

Yep 65 miles North of Memphis just off highway 51. We have several sprouts around our bush that has not been cut down
this year.
Norm

o

Hey Norm,

We are heading to Chicago to visit my husband's mom this Friday, May 12. If you are going to be at home, I can stop by since we usually go up 51 till we cross over the river. Please contact me at KatieDidCottage@aol.com and give me your specific address or a place I can meet you. Is there anything on my list you see that you want to trade for. I'd also like to get one of the fig trees if you still have some available.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Katie

o

Trying to send you Email not having much luck.
Norman

o

Norm,

Try clicking on "My Page" above by my name and then click on the link "Send me an E-mail". See if you can get that to work.

My email address doesn't have any spaces in it at all. Just copy and paste

KatieDidCottage@aol.com

and use that as my address.

Good luck and let me know.

Katie

o

Katie you have mail
Norm

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here