Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pineviewplanter

HAVE: Lots and lots of daylilies

pineviewplanter
16 years ago

I have a border in front of our home that is Stella daylilies and another red type of daylily.. I am going to be digging them out this fall and getting rid of them.. If anyone wants a clump or two or more, let me know... They have gotten far far too thick.. and we need to clean them out to prepare the home to list for sale..

There are also hugonic clumps of Siberian Iris as well... and in back of our home are various varieties of hybrid daylilies as well.. all for the taking...

Blessings,

PVP

Comments (13)

• justintn_z7
    16 years ago

What part of TN or is this going to be mailed?

• pineviewplanter
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I can mail them and all you need to do is send postage.. If the packages are really heavy, then they will go UPS.. and it is cheaper and quite often quicker.. especially within the state...

We are in Linden.. (well actually just north of Linden.).. but Perry county..

Thanks,
    PVP

• redsnowflake
    16 years ago

I would love to have some of your daylilies. I've just started gardening this year, and daylilies are one of the plants I'm very interested in. Please let me know when and where to send postage. Thanks!

Amanda

• atokadawn
    16 years ago

Do you have seeds yet? I would love some. E-mail me the addy and I will send postage.

• pineviewplanter
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I usually deadhead them to keep them blooming, and with it so dry, they aren't blooming so well. I will check for seeds though and send you some if you like. No need to send postage, I will be most happy to send some to a "shoestringer"... *sneaky smile*.. Just email me your addy and I will send some as soon as I have some..

PVP

• atokadawn
    16 years ago

I can not find a place to e-mail you on here.grrrrrrrrr
    Some boards are different than others(hummmmm,wonders who PVP is)

My e-mail addy is dawn40@bigriver.net

• shannleffew2
    16 years ago

Would love to have some. LMK and I will send postage. We are just starting out at a house we just bought and would love some since there isnt a whole lot of landscaping around here.

• pineviewplanter
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Send me an email and I will send back info.

Thanks,
    PVP

• bigorangevol
    16 years ago

PVP, you need to bring them to The Middle Tennessee Plant Swap on the 20th of this month!!! You can trade them for all kinds of cool stuff. Email me if you need any info on the MTPS.

• pineviewplanter
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I would bring a bunch of them if I was able to attend. But I have to work, so cannot attend. I have been to a swap a few years ago, and it was awesome. But I came home with way too many plants. More than I brought I think. LOL
    I loved being there and meeting y'all, and hope maybe I can come again since I live so close.

Have fun everyone. Give Jan a hug for me.

• lisalimey
    16 years ago

I would adore some irises if you have any left. thanks,
    Lisa

• pineviewplanter
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I do have iris and lots of daylilies still but will not be doing any digging until Springtime now. I have put the remaining plants to bed for now.

Blessings,
    Carolyn

• bigorangevol
    16 years ago

PVP, we have moved the MTPS location to Henry Horton Stae Park which is a straight shot east over 412. It is only 75 miles from you. Take a vacation day on Saturday May 17th and come join us again. I was giving away 50 gal trash bags of Daylilies one year and I didn't care if anyone swapped with me or not. Actually Lavonne and I don't really need anything but if something really cool comes along we swap for it. Mostly we just want to give it away and hang out with everyone.

Sponsored
Iris Design Associates
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars22 Reviews
Northern Virginia Landscape Architect - 13x Best of Houzz Winner!