Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: fall 2010 etps - june's list

Posted by junebugntn 7A Mid-TN (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 26, 10 at 15:57

Here's another effort by the newbie to get all this straight. I would like to come to the swap to gain more knowledge on all sorts of things including GardenWeb. I have added a list to my profile of things I can divide and bring to the swap. I don't know how to link from here. As my garden is new, I would like to know if someone wants something before I divide. I also do not have any pots at this time. I'll try to locate some to transport. Or maybe I can use paper cups or such. Let me know if there are protocols I need to follow. I also need directions to the park. Thanks for everyone's help and advise. I'll keep working on this and update later.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: fall 2010 etps - june's list

Junebugntn,

Directions to Tyson park can be found on the old plant swap webpage: http://www.easttnplantswap.com/. Or if you need a map somewhere like MapBlast. I will be bringing some pots to swap and you are welcome to them for use at the next swap anyway. If you have a list of "have" items for trade on your exchange page (like I do and some others) just copy the URL from that page then come back to this page and add a new post. Then in the "optional link URL" space paste your URL that you previously copied. In the "name of link" space give a name like "my trade list".

Mark

o

Ok. Let's see if this works. This should be a link to my exchange list.

Here is a link that might be useful: June's Lists

o

Link does indeed work. From your list I would be interested in the iris and any of the daylillies (the bigger the better). Check out my list and see if there's anything you want. Welcome to the swap!

Mark

o

Hi June - welcome to the swap!

I would be interested in any of the daylillies. Please check my list and see if you are interested in anything I have listed. Also - I see you have pink coneflower on your want list - I have seeds for Rocky Top Coneflower. They grow like weeds in Chattanooga - like so many other seeds that I have just put out to see what happens. If you are interested - let me know - be glad to bring them.

Tiffany

o

Hi June,
I have lots of water plants. Had not planned on bringing any to this swap but since you are looking I may.

What kinds are you looking for?

I do have yellow water iris, Variegated sweetflag,
Lizzards tail, Rainbow or Chameleon plant , and Sagitaria / Arrowhead plant.
I think I may also still have a Black gamecock (deep purple iris type)

o

Well I'm afraid I will not be able to come to the swap. My daughter is coming home from UGA for the weekend. It is the only time she has before Thanksgiving, so I guess I'll have to spend a little time with her.:) Actually, I do hate it that I can't make it. I will have to try again in the spring. If anyone would still like to follow through on the trades, I will be in Maryville the next weekend and could meet up to trade out. Hope everyone has a great time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here