Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: info on trading....

Posted by Sondra_TN 7/TN (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 11, 05 at 9:38

I just joined and am confused on the trading (swap).
Is there a place other's meet to swap? Do we meet one on one with someone, or if have seeds, send via mail?

I am in East TN ( monroe county) and have white, pink, yellow 4'clock seeds.
I also have lot of canna seeds and roots (that need to be dug up). I would love to trade for tulips, iris or anything perinnial. ( cheaper!! ) LOL

Thank you,
Sondra

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: info on trading....

Sondra this is the Exchange Page and is for folks that wish to trade via mail or in person.

The Plant Swap that are held in East TN and Middle TN are totally different deals. We are having the Mid TN Plant Swap on Oct.15 and you missed the ETPS which was several weks ago. Send me an email at jtoothmanindadj@comcast.net and I'll be happy to send you any onfo that you need on the MTPS or you can visit our webpage at http://www.midtnplantswap.com

Jeff

o
RE: WANTED: info on trading....

Sondra, Welcome to the forum ! If you would like information on the Spring Plant swap in East TN/ which will be held in the Seymour/Sevierville area, send me an email.

Cheryl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here