Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Ginkgo Trees for Local Knoxville Pickup

Posted by brandon7 6b/7 TN (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 22, 06 at 21:19

If anyone would like to have a baby Ginkgo tree/trees and can pick it/them up in Knoxville, I have a few. Please be aware that Ginkgo trees eventually get large but are slow growing. Also, note that these trees are not sexed and you will have a 50/50 chance of getting a female that produces the infamous fruit in 20 to 35 years.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Ginkgo Trees for Local Knoxville Pickup

Bumping down.

o

Hi there. Do you still have those trees? I'm in Murfreesboro but will be in Oak Ridge here soon. I'd love to pick one or two up. What are you wanting for them?? Thanks!

o

Yes, I still have some. I set up my trade list tonight so maybe that will give you ideas as to what you could trade for the trees. Actually, the thing I would like most is a good home for them.

o

Hello-
I know it's been AGES since this post, but do you have any of these remaining? I could pick up in Knoxville or see you at the swap in May.
Thanks for your attention.
Lauren

o

Lauren,
Sorry for the delay. I didn't see your post until now. I am sending you email tonight.
Brandon

o

Since I didn't click the button that sends me emial when someone responds to this thread, I don't know when there is a response. So if anyone wants a ginkgo, email me through gardenweb.

o

Hey, I just found this post. My neighbor is looking for a male Ginkgo tree. You don't happen to have any left, do you?

o

Hey Brandon,
We have 3year old Autumn Gold Ginkgo's for sale. Would love to chat sometime just email me. Both Parents on property would love some tips if you see this post.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here