Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amazindirttn

HAVE: Phalaenopsis, blooming-size

Amazindirt (7a TN)
16 years ago

I have several phals available for trade. Most have just finished blooming. I'd prefer to trade these locally -- and I would certainly consider trading "in advance" with payback coming in the spring, if that's more convenient for your end of the deal.

These are mainly "Wedding Promenade", "Brother Little Yellowboy", and amabilis. Remember that these are NOT cultivar names (orchid names can get quite confusing!), so there is quite a lot of variation within each named group.

I am looking mostly for variegated plants that I don't already have, or possibly cool succulents or cacti, or possibly something else interesting that you tempt me with. I am not trading my perennials at this time, so don't get too excited if you check out my plant list. ;-)

Comments (2)

• krikit
    16 years ago

I'd be interested in a trade, if I can come up with something I think you'd be interested in. I have traded for some tea and china rose cuttings but they won't be rooted til Spring. I could get you a list of what I have this evening and email to you, or I do have a succulent that I don't know the name of. Brandon might know as I gave him a start of it at the plant swap. It looks like a pencil cactus, but has more of a weeping habit with thinner stems. If you're interested in either of these I can email a list of the roses or a pic of the plant.

Frances

• Amazindirt (7a TN)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hiya Frances!

I'd be happy for you to have a coupla these phals. Trade TBA at a later date. :-)

I don't remember -- what part of town do you live in? You've got your email addy blocked, so send me a private email to amazindirt @ earthlink . net and we'll work out the details!

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner