Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: I want......

Posted by issol 7 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 27, 06 at 9:30

Any and all seeds, bulbs, clippings, anything. If you have an abundance of something or maybe a plant that you dont want anymore but cant throw away...Let me know. Do you have a poor weeping shrub in need of TLC? I want him! I'll pick up if it is within an hour or so of Murfreesboro. Anything at no cost would be great but I'm willing to pay for what I need to. Thanks guys!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: I want......

I have an abundance of
Stella D'Oro Daylilies, and some other red daylilies as well.

Let me know if you are interested....Lots of other hybrid daylilies that are being taken over by the woods... need to get them out....

Carolyn

o

I love daylilies! It would be wonderful if I could possibly have a few (or all, hehe):D. Trade? Payment? Let me know what you want for them...heck, i'll come dig 'em up! hahaha. Thank you so much! Talk to you soon!

o

Hi Issol... I don't want anything for the plants... just come and dig some of them up... let me know and I will provide directions to our place.

o

Sorry, it took me so long to get back to you. Depending on how far it is, I may be able to come this weekend. Other wise, we may have to play it by ear. Let me know a good time for you and directions and I'll be there! Thank you so much!

o

Hi,
We are in Linden, actually about 12 miles north of Linden.... which is about 60 miles west of Columbia... Anytime is good for us... just give me a call at 931-593-3787 and let me know when you want to come out.

Blessings,
Carolyn

o

Wow, that's a 2 hour drive for me, but I think I have somebody who may want to take a trip with me. Let me get with her and I will get right back with you.
Thanks!!

o

okie dokie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Tennessee are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here