Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is anyone interested?

Posted by katiedidcottage z7 TN / Memphis (Oli (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 8, 07 at 11:20

Our wonderful home which we have landscaped so nicely with bunches of plants from the plant swap and other perennials as well is for sale. We have 6 raised beds of which 3 are planted with over 60 irises and many daylilies and other lilies. Some of you may remember seeing some of the photos of my gardens and plants over the last year or so.

Please contact me at KatieDidCottage@aol.com

Katie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is anyone interested?

It does seem as if most of us are happy in our homes and gardens. But you might want to see if anyone on the Florida Forum is interested as we are getting a lot of new folks from Florida, even in our part of TN.

o

Katie if ya'll are still here in May, bring a bunch of that stuff that you aren't taking with you to the Middle Tennessee Plant Swap!

o

I wish we could bring some to the plant swap!

We are using our nice gardens and plants as a selling point for our place though and since there are 3 other houses for sell in our cove . . . we need all the help we can get. Though I am proud to say that we have had at least 6 lookers and the other places combined are about 2.

Katie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here