Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tn_veggie_gardner

April: Pomegranate Seeds?

tn_veggie_gardner
14 years ago

I almost forgot about these! I have already started some veggies and over the next month or so will be starting a ton more veggies & fruits. Are these seeds ready? I'll be glad to bring mine along so we can trade, if you want. Just let me know. =)

Thanks - Steve

Comments (12)

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    14 years ago

Doesn't appear that she's here. You might try emailing her directly.

• april_h_o April Moore
    14 years ago

No, I just haven't been scanning the forums regularly. But I haven't forgotten about you, Steve. :-)

I will let you know about the seeds - I need to check on them and see how they are coming (they are out in the shed).

• tn_veggie_gardner
    Original Author
    14 years ago

ok, thanks! =)

• april_h_o April Moore
    14 years ago

I thought I had posted up a followup to this, but now I can't find it.....gremlins?

Anyway, the seeds are ready to go. I'm in Virginia most of this week, but will be back on Friday. Maybe I can run them over to you then?

Sorry for the delay, Steve - these took a long time to dry properly and then I got swamped with work for the Lawn & Garden show. Just now calming down a little around here.

• tn_veggie_gardner
    Original Author
    14 years ago

April: It's all good...still plenty of time to start seeds! =) Thanks a ton for posting an update. That would be wonderful if you can run them over to me! I have a ton ton ton ton ton of new seeds. You are welcome to look through my stash and pick something for a trade. I'll send you an e-mail through here with my cell # and address. Thanks again! =)

- Steve

• tn_veggie_gardner
    Original Author
    14 years ago

April: Hi! Are you still able to stop by later today? Please let me know. I sent you a msg on here with my cell # and address. I should be home by 5:30ish, as jim6b is stopping by about them to give me some blackberry plants. =)

Thanks! - Steve

• april_h_o April Moore
    14 years ago

Okay, this is just weird...I posted a reply to this a few days ago, but it's not showing up here - what gives?

Anyway, the reply was to say that I totally missed this reply and ALSO I didn't get a notification about a message - is GardenWeb going crazy? I've had a virus this week (me, not the computer), so don't wish to infect anyone, but I should be fit for company next week. Will you be home any night that I can get these seeds to you? :-) (and sorry for the communication snafus, not sure what is going on around here....)

• tn_veggie_gardner
    Original Author
    14 years ago

It's all good. gw has been pretty flaky with their msg's lately for sure! =) Did you get the e-mail with my address & phone or do you want me to resend it? I'll be home every day this week after about 7. Just let me know when you want to stop by. Thanks! - Steve

• april_h_o April Moore
    14 years ago

Cool - thanks for being patient, Steve. GW is definitely acting fishy! I did not get the message with your contact info. Not sure why that is, but would you mind trying again? I'll go check my account settings to make sure it's still set to email me when I get a private message.

I think I could swing by Friday if that might work? Thursday might also work as I'll be coming back from a work-related dinner, but I'm not sure how late that will be...

• tn_veggie_gardner
    Original Author
    14 years ago

april: Ok, Thursday night or Friday late afternoon would be fine. I generally get home from work around 6:30-6:45ish, but I can leave a tad early one of those days if that's too late for you, just LMK. I'll try to send you a message on here again & if you don't get it within an hour or so, please LMK & i'll just post info in here, no big deal. Thanks! =)

- Steve

• april_h_o April Moore
    14 years ago

No need for that Steve - I can give you my email address. HINT: it's the same as my username plus @Yahoo.com. :-)

I didn't get a message (not sure wth is going on with that), but I will strike for Friday - I'm pretty sure I'll be out wayyy late on Thursday, but if plans change I'll let you know.

• tn_veggie_gardner
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Ok, sending you an e-mail here in a minute. Dumb GW messaging! =) lol

- Steve

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH