Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigorangevol

Calling all Plant Swaps

bigorangevol
16 years ago

Hey guys, I need the info (webpages, contact emails...ect) for any plant swaps in TN. Bec is currently updating the MTPS webpage and I want to have links to, or at least contact info for, all the swaps.

I've got the Knox swap but I need info on the one in Hendersonville, Mempho, any in the Chatt area and any others. I'll be more than happy to give you guys pub on our site if you'll just shoot me the info.

BTW, the spring date for The Middle Tennessee Plant Swap will be on May the 17th and the fall swap will be Oct., the 18th. Remember that the spring MTPS will be at our new location at Henry Horton State Park.

Comments (6)

• tngreenthumb
    16 years ago

What a timely message! I was about to post one asking where in HHST we would be. I'm going to be in the area on Saturday and thought I might swing through there and check it out.

Do we have a particular shelter yet? Any directions?

• bigorangevol
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Bec has gotten the Home page done and there is a link to Henry Horton State Park on it so you guys can check them out and see all the cool stuff they have to offer. Cut her some slack because she's under the weather and taking care of herself, two small children and one big one. I'll be posting new stuff pretty soon so keep an eye on things here at GW and on http://www.midtnplantswap.com/.

Joe, I hope our phone conversation answered most of those questions. Call me later.

• cannahavana
    16 years ago

Hey guys, I have about 3/4 of the updates done, just need to make some navigational buttons to go along with the new pages. Then, post it to the website. Jeff did all the leg work, I just had to organize it :).

Rebecca

• sandsquid
    16 years ago

12 APR 2008 as a primary date
    19 APR 2008 as a "postponement due to inclement weather" date

Good Shepard United Methodist Church
    6050 Summer Ave. Memphis, TN

We will be sharing the day with the annual crafts-fair.

The gardeners will have the outside spaces, craft-persons will have inside the gymnasium.

There _may_ be a nominal "suggested donation" of $5 for "traders" to reserve an parking-space for parking/displaying, same as for the crafters, who will have a "suggested donation" for a reserved table, inside, but not a reserved parking-space.

Other details w/ the church are still being worked out.

"SandSquid" (901)283-5890
    beadwindow_@_gmail.com (remove the "_"'s)

• Amazindirt (7a TN)
    16 years ago

I just found out -- the FOG (Friends of the UT Gardens) sale will be May 10.

• bigorangevol
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I haven't heard anything about any more plant swaps other than Mempho and K-town!
    I thought that we were having one in Chatt and one up around the Hendersonville area.
    And what about the Rhea Co. Swap?

We're more than happy to help ya'll promote your swaps and set up links from our page but you gotta throw me a bone.
    We've had 224 folks hit the MTPS page in the last two weeks so we are getting the word out.
    C'mon guys.

Sponsored
Fineline Deck Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Women Owned Construction Company Specializing in High Quality Decks