Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brandon7_gw

East Tennessee Plant Swap - Help Wanted

brandon7 TN_zone7
12 years ago

As many of you know, Cheryl, Karen, and myself are currently doing most of the work in planning and coordinating the ETPS. Since Laura's passing, I have been trying to keep up the website and do most of the stuff I used to do. Other concerns have put us a little short-handed in other areas. It's not that there is a huge amount of work to do, but we could still use one really helpful person to help us keep the swap going and running smoothly. Ultimately, I'd even like to find someone who was interested and capable of taking the lead with the entire project, but that's down the road a bit.

Right now, we could really use someone that is very interested in the swap, has a little free time to devote to organizing and preparing for each swap, and capable of making changes to the website. If that person was familiar with the basics of building and maintaining a website, I could help with the design and information, at least for a while. Someone familiar with PHP and Phorum would be a dream-come-true, but I definitely don't expect to find that. The single biggest things are enthusiasm and availability.

If you're interested, or just want more info, please send me an email.

Sponsored