Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
local buddies

Posted by jeannie75 6 (butterflikis75@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Feb 3, 14 at 8:39

I was active here a few years ago then life, work, raising boys took up all my time. my green friends were put on the backburner due to time then multiple sclerosis entered my life two years ago and decided to give me time back. im getting back into houseplants and flower beds. just seeing who might be out there local and want to strike up a flower friendship....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: local buddies

Jeannie,

Sorry no one has responded to your post yet. This forum gets very very slow this time of year, but should pick up later. I think most Tennessee GardenWebbers go into hibernation during the winter.

What part of Tennessee are you in? If you happen to live in/around Knoxville, I can hook you up with all kinds of fun gardening stuff (plant-related events, interesting place, and even plants).

o

I am about as far west as you can get in Tn.

o

I live in east tn., McMinn County, are you anywhere near here?

o

I just read your tweet, My name is Alice I live in zone 6...I love gardening...Pots, Raised beds as I have some health issues I have to keep it light...looking for garden buddies.

o

Alice, zone 6 covers areas from Alaska to Texas and from California to Main (and that's just here in the US). If you're looking to meet real people, you'll have to get a lot, lot, lot more specific about your location. We don't even know if you are in Tennessee!

o

Hi, Jeannie,
My name is Jen, and I am right outside of Memphis, TN. Are you anywhere around here?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here