Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Flowers: Whatcha think?

Posted by tn_veggie_gardner 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 16, 10 at 0:59

After many seed swaps, this is what i've decided to grow this year. My final list of flowers for 2010. Let me know what y'all think. BTW, this is the first part of my Spring MTPS trade list. =)

Short Blue Balloon Flower
Dwarf Cornflower - mixed colors
Blanketflower Arizona
Blackberry Lily
White Datura
Red Texas Star Hibiscus
Black Eyed Susans
Pink Cornflower

- Steve

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flowers: Whatcha think?

Here's my quick blog post I made about the flowers. I hope mine turn out to look half as good even as these! =) Beautiful...

On another note, I got some good news today. I think my daughter's dance recital will be Saturday night on swap day, so I should be able to make it! Yay!!!

Flowers & Herbs

- Steve

o

Steve--I am interested in the Red Star Hibiscus. I have so much started from seed flowers and veges. Know I will have rooted shrubs also. What do think you might would like? I know you love peppers, here are the ones I have started: Cayenne, NuMex Sunrise Chile, Jimmy Nardello, Ancho San Martin, Serrano, Green Bell, Anaheim and Jalapeno.

Wanda

o

Wanda: It's yours. =) Not sure if I need anymore peppers (growing 11 kinds this year), but we can figure something out.

- Steve

o

Great news...after only like 3 days, I have about 15 or so sseeds already germinating! The suprising ones already popped up are some of my cacti. They can take up to 2 months to germinate sometimes. =) I guess i'm doing this flower thing right, so far...lol.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here