Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigorangevol

Awful Video Ads

bigorangevol
17 years ago

Am I the only one that is getting terribly annoyed with those stupid ads every time I logon to GW? I like Planters peanuts but I hated the Bay City Rollers and that stupid Saturday Night song. Roller Disco and the first in a long line of the sickening "boy bands", please!!! C'mon Planters!

I was curious and started looking at my 1973 stash and Pink Floyd; Bob Dylan; War; Stevie Wonder; Carly Simon; Diana Ross; McCartney & Wings; Marvin Gaye; Al Green; Bowie; Aerosmith; Deep Purple; Billy Joel; George Harrison; Rolling Stones; Zeppelin; John Lennon; The Who; Steely Dan; Jim Croce; Velvet Underground; Mott the Hoople; Steve Miller, Doobie Brothers; Allman Brothers; Todd Rundgren; Moody Blues; CCR; ELO; Queen; Grand Funk; Eagles; Edgar Winter; Rod Stewart & Faces; Genesis; Uriah Heap; CDB; Van Morrison; Sly and the Family Stone; ELP; Chicago; Joe Walsh; Procol Harum; Jimmy Buffett; Jethro Tull; Fleetwood Mac; Skynyrd; Marshall Tucker; The Byrds; Conway and Loretta; Loggins & Messina; Derek & the Dominos and The Grateful Dead all released albums that year. What an awesome year for music!

AND PLANTERS PICKS THE BAY CITY ROLLERS!!! What an embarrassment. I may never eat Planters peanuts again. Sorry, I just had to rant.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES