Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Conifer Truck is on the Way...Help

Posted by stevemy 7TN (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 23, 09 at 23:20

My very long list of conifer cultivars will find it's way on to a very large truck Wednesday and be headed my way. The expected delivery will be either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, the 31st or 1st.
That's the incredibly exciting part. Here's where the help comes in, if you or you know any one in the Franklin, Tennessee area who would like to help with unloading these awesome conifers let me know. I'll be providing gas money and lots of free food for any that might be available. Email me @ smydelski@bellsouth.net

Here is a link that might be useful: The List of Conifers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Conifer Truck is on the Way...Help

Good luck and have fun.I hope you got lots of help.

o
RE: My Conifer Truck is on the Way...Help

In a change of timing, in a positive way, the trees are scheduled to be delivered Sunday between 12-3pm central time.
The sooner the better.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here