Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
House of Wesley

Posted by gailee East Tn. (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 2, 07 at 9:57

Has any one heard of or used House of Wesley? I recieved a plant catalog from them but have never heard of them before.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: House of Wesley

I hadn't heard of them, but I did a Garden Watchdog search for you (everyone should do this before ordering), which resulted in an OVERWHELMINGLY negative rating. Do the search yourself for some interesting reading.

o

Sorry I have not been back sooner,but thank you. How do you do a watchdog search

o

Hi Gailee,
Garden watchdog is located on the Dave's Garden website. I'm posting a link for you. Just click on the tab at the top of the home page when you get to the site.

Here is a link that might be useful: garden watchdog

o

Thank you so much, I am so glad that I asked before ordering, and thank's for the link watchdog. Gail

o

House of Sleaze!
Been there, Been ripped off!
Rb

o

BEWARE, DO NOT ORDER FROM HOUSE OF WESLEY. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.
90% of what they send you will die, they will not give you a refund, only a replacement which will also die. I have a small claims judgment against them but they still refuse to refund my money. Legal action, BBB and the rest does not bother this company, they are skirting the law and they know it. This is not an honest or ethical company, and they are a disgrace to the gardening community. TELL YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS TO BEWARE ALSO.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here