Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o

Posted by juantia tennessee (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 15, 07 at 11:54

Hi everyone, I have relocated to Hoenyland (Tennessee) to take care of my father. We were able to go to the exchange last spring and look forward to this years. Do to two full knee replacements I was not able to do much gardening last year. Look out, 'cause I'm ready this year!

I did try to root some brugs but it turned into a science experiment , yuck. I'm not sure if we will be able to stay to hear the speaker, I know one of you will fill me in :). I don't have a lot to trade. I have some indoor plants to bring. My dad loves the brugs so I'm hoping someone will save a few for me.

I look forward to seeing everyone. Juanita

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: newbie

Welcome to Tennessee, Juanita. What part of the state are you in? Is Hoenyland a community? Which swap are you refering to? Whichever one it is, I'm sure you can get brugs there. They seem like one of the most popular plants at the swaps.

o
RE: newbie

Juanita...glad to have you in TN...I hope you like it here... and I do hope you get to one of the swaps this spring...at the MTPS our speakers are going to talk about brugs...hope you get to come and stay for the talk.

SEE YOU AT THE RIVER

Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here