Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for rhubarb, raspberries, blackberries and flowering bush

Posted by ctack2 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 20, 07 at 16:54

Does anyone around Murfreesboro, or anyone going to the plant swap, have any rhubarb, blackberries, black raspberries, or any flowering (or decorative) bushes to share? I don't even know if this is the right time of year to transplant any of those, but would love to have them in my yard/garden. I don't have much in the way of trading material right now, but will gladly pay it forward, or remember you next year when I hope to have plently to share.
Thanks,
Carol B

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for rhubarb, raspberries, blackberries and flowering

Maybe this would be a good post for the Tennessee Gardening Exchanges page. There's a link near the top of the Tennessee Gardening Discussions page (the main page where this post is listed).

I'm surprised the MTPS doesn't have it's own place to post "Haves" and "Wants" on the MTPS website. The Knoxville Plant Swap has a tool on their website and it has worked well.

Here is a link that might be useful: Knoxville Plant Swap Forum Page

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here