Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
West TN gardeners - re atokadawn

Posted by mstagjd120 z7 MEMTN (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 20:43

To all who were at the Memphis swap & other local gardeners - Lani is in the hospital with double pneumonia. Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers.

-Jennifer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: West TN gardeners - re atokadawn

Jennifer or anyone else, do yo know what hospital she is in? I am at work now so if she is here I will go check on her. Just email me cause I need her last name also so I can look her room number up.

Mary

o

Oh no....I wondered why she hadnt answered my email. Please let me know where she is, I am just about 2 miles from her.

o

Oh my gosh, how horrible! I will definately pray for her and a quick recovery!

o
RE: West TN gardeners re atokadawn

I noticed this was posted Saturday, and I was just wondering if their was any update on how she was doing. I wouldnt even know about gardenweb if it weren't for her

o

Wanted to catch everyone up on Lnai, she got out of the hospital yesterday and is doing ok. She does a little and then takes a break, ( but kinda being bull headed ). She was glad to be home and Gavin and Pat were ready for her to come home.
Leigh, Thank you ever so much posting for me, I really appreciate it very much, Like I said I am learning how to do on this forum. Thank you and everyone else for their thoughts and prayers. Wanda ( Atokateddy )

o

Glad to hear she is doing better. Now Lani if you are reading this take it easy, don't try to do too much and if you need anything you know you can count on me.

Mary

o

Thank You all for the wonderful thoughts and prayers you sent me while I was down. I am moving slow, but still kickin.

Talk to you all soon!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here