Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tlfox

We are finally home - and so are my plants!! :D

tlfox
10 years ago

Some of you might have heard - our home was destroyed on March 2, 2012. We finally finished rebuilding a week before Christmas - what an awesome gift for my family...our home!! The past month has been spent relocating my former gardens from Spring Hill back to Chattanooga. Mission accomplished! Everything that survived is here - we estimate that Heather saved approximately 30% of my gardens.

Fresh slate - new beds - and lots of hard work to do. Today we completed 25 feet of a 60 foot bed - appropriately named the "Meditarranean" garden. High heat, full sun, and arrid conditions from the lake winds. This gardening year is going to be an interesting one.

I hope this finds all of you doing well and growing some great things this spring. :D

Tiffany

Comment (1)

• dirtgirl29
    10 years ago

Tiffany, you don't know me, nor I you, but I was so pleased to learn that you were able to bring your plants from your old house to your new house. It reminded of all the times I helped my mother dig her plants to take with us when we moved because my father was transferred because of his job. I hope each time you see them, you have sweet memories associated with them.

Alice

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living