Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tngreenthumb

MTPS Spring Swap Photos are online!

tngreenthumb
15 years ago

Whew. Takes a while to winnow 500+ shots down to a manageable number. But here they are.

Hang on, because here we go! Enjoy!

(Click on the image to go to the gallery.)

(And for those of you that missed it, notice all the smiles and laughter.)

Comments (12)

• farmerbell
    15 years ago

Thanks, Joe. Phenomenal job! We were a happy bunch that day, weren't we? Hope you got to do a little swapping. You go about your photography so unobtrusively that I rarely see you - maybe it is because I am always talking and looking for my next new plant. Thanks again = appreciate you.

Ann

• cannahavana
    15 years ago

It was so windy that Maleah had to hold onto a tree.

Great pics as always!

Rebecca

• bigorangevol
    15 years ago

He shoots, he scores!
    Great job as always Zig!!!

Now I have more work to do.
    Get ready for me to blow up your email again Bec.

Ann you are right, we sure did look like a happy bunch; I think that we can attribute a lot of those smiles to Lucas' lecture.

Again, great job Lucas! So when is it that ya'll are getting married? Where are you two registered? :-)

• mlwgardener
    15 years ago

Oh so many memories these photos bring. Wonderful friends, many new people and Joe, you are one awesome picture taker! You capture the soul, not just the smiles.

I think Joe may be in love with my little red haired girl also. Seems you took many pictures of her and WOW, Rebecca and Doug, your baby isn't a baby anymore. She's growing into a beautiful young lady. Won't be long before your son will be driving at the rate he is growing up.

Lavonne, it's not fair, you haven't aged a bit. You need to pass some of your secrets on to Jeff(hehehe). Joe also made some wonderful photos of you.

I saw so many new faces, happy new faces, so I'm sure everyone had one of their best days of 2008.

Lets see, I knew: Jeff & Lavonne, Doug & Rebecca(I think I saw Rebecca) and their children, and Juddith.

Jeff, who else was there that I should know?? If I missed someone, please help me to remember. My poor old brain is very cloudy these day.

I sure hope to be with you in the Fall. Here's blessings to you each and everyone and may your plants grow green and lush, and bloom with a beauty that only comes with God's Grace, Mona

• tly59
    15 years ago

Thank you for posting these! These photos are a real treat!

Teena

• Jan_Hobbs
    15 years ago

Joe great pics...as usual. Boy you guys sure had a bunch of newbies this time! That's good. I'm glad everyone had such a good time. I thought about you all day.

Jan

• tngreenthumb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Ann: You are very welcome. Don't worry about me, I get plenty of swapping done. In fact I still have a few things to get in the ground. As for my stealthy approach, I find that after a few minutes of walking around with the camera most people just start to ignore me. No matter where I am. But using a nice long telephoto lens helps. *grin*

Rebecca: I was thinking the same thing when I took that shot! Thanks!

Sir Jeff of Dude: Thank you sir!. I think you are right, Lucas did a great job with the lecture and really kept everyone interested and entertained as well.

Mona!!!: So good to hear from you, gal! I so appreciate your kind words. I thank God for the abilities He's given me, but also for the wonderful people He places before me. And I think gardeners have less junk in front of their souls so it's easier. *grin*

I hope to see you in the Fall!

Teena: You're welcome! If you haven't seen them already, there are photos of last year's swaps in my galleries. (Scroll down about halfway. I can't get to the exact link from work anymore.)

Jan: We missed you and Jim! Did anyone show up at the campgrounds looking for us? I hope you can make the Fall swap!

• MNature
    15 years ago

I haven't posted in a while. It was nice seeing you via swap photos. Thanks, Joe.

• bigorangevol
    15 years ago

Hey gal! You haven't been around in a while. Where have you been?

The fall MTPS will be on Oct. 18th at Henry Horton State Park. Email me if you have any questions.

Jeff

• maternut
    15 years ago

Nice pictures Joe, I need a camera like that, it is all in the camera right.
    Hello Mona you sure have been missed lady.
    Norm

• april_h_o April Moore
    15 years ago

Great job as always, Joe. I especially liked the closeup of Jeff at WP-9901.jpg. :-) And the one of him talking to the park rangers looks like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar! :-)

Some excellent photos in here, all teasing aside. Thanks for doing this for us every year.

• tngreenthumb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks again to everyone. I get a kick out of doing it.