Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It's here again...The Middle Tennessee Plant Swap!

Posted by bigorangevol Nashville (jtoothmanindadj@comcast.net) on
Wed, May 9, 12 at 1:49

Well we're just a scant 10 days, 7 hours, 11 minutes and 54 seconds from the MTPS. Make sure that you visit our website at: http://www.midtnplantswap.com/
and on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/64785223352/?ref=ts

Our special guest lecturer will be the lovely and talented Mitzi Mangrum-Braun and her topic will be, Vermiculture : "The raising and production of earthworms and worm castings"
Mitzi owns and operates a worm farm and I'm sure she will bring some samples so get there early!

It's hard to believe that we're beginning our 11th year at the MTPS. This will be our 21st swap folks!!! Thanks to everyone who has attended in the past and we look forward to seeing you all on the 19th.
(Special hugs to Jan and Mona!)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It's here again...The Middle Tennessee Plant Swap!

Woo hoo!!! I'm ready!!! I miss the dirt...it's time for some "friends of the dirt" therapy!!

My yard looks like the surface of the moon now...i don't think Mitzi will have enough worms to help that problem. But I am excited all the same...our worm farm will just be on hold this year.

o
RE: It's here again...The Middle Tennessee Plant Swap!

Woo hoo!!! I'm ready!!! I miss the dirt...it's time for some "friends of the dirt" therapy!!

My yard looks like the surface of the moon now...i don't think Mitzi will have enough worms to help that problem. But I am excited all the same...our worm farm will just be on hold this year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here