Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Psst...Lots of online plant sales right now!

Posted by connietn 7 MidTN (My Page) on
Wed, May 26, 10 at 10:59

Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know, if there's still that one thing you didn't get at the plant swap, there are some really good online plant sales going on right now!

Brent and Becky's Bulbs is having their annual 50% off sale. They get very good reviews. Lots of very unusual stuff. I ordered a canna, some lilies, a hakonechloea for my Mom and an alstroemeria!

https://store.brentandbeckysbulbs.com/summer/search/search.php?section=showinstock&criteria=yes

Bluestone Perennials is having their annual sale as well. I have ordered from them several times - their prices are great and the plants have always thrived beautifully. The plants are sometimes a bit small, but the roots are there and they really take off in no time. Personally, I'd rather pay less and get a healthy, smaller plant. :) Their selection is awesome, too.

http://www.bluestoneperennials.com

Happy shopping! :D

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Psst...Lots of online plant sales right now!

Connie--Thanks for the information. Have an order in for perennials I have been checking the prices since early spring. Also, "High Country Gardens" have their summer blooming perennials on sale. Some on-line are usually to high for my blood unless they do have their sales.

:) Wanda

o
RE: Psst...Lots of online plant sales right now!

Bluestone Perennials has a beautiful selection of heucheras--I just couldn't resist ordering some (Miracle, Pretty Polly, and Caramel).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tennessee Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here